Community Living Quinte West Needs You!
Here’s what your contribution will be as a Part Time Residential Counsellor with Community Living Quinte West.
- Provide Care and supports for persons with disabilities
- Help clients using a client centered approach
- Support the team environment
This position is for an enthusiastic person who is passionate about working with persons with disabilities.
Days, Evenings, Overnights,
Weekends and Casual Hours
The offer we have for you is:
- Work-life balance
- Competitive wages
- The opportunity to take shifts that work around your other commitments
- Rewarding work in a growing workplace
- Employee Assistance Program
Here’s what you will need to get an interview:
- Post Secondary education in Developmental Service Worker (DSW), Social Service Worker (SSW), Child and Youth Care Worker (CYW), or Community and Justice Services (CJSW)
- Experience in Developmental Services field
- Communication and behaviour management skills are a must.
- Criminal Record Check and Vulnerable Sector completed within the last 6 months.
- Current First Aid/CPR and Non-Violent Crisis Intervention
- Valid Driver’s License and Insurance
- Competency in computer use would be an asset.
HOW TO APPLY:
All applications should be sent marked confidential including resume and covering letter to:
Manager of Supports and Services
Community Living Quinte West
22 Front Street Unit 109
Trenton, Ontario K8V 6C5
(Note: E-Mail or hard copy only, no fax copies will be accepted)